Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012.

Just in case I forget - which I will - here are some things that I'd like to do in the year 2012. So, this is kind of like a mental note, except it's not purely mental, it's also... scripted? O_o...
Oh and of course given the world has indeed overcome yet another 'end of existence' uproar.

1. Play badminton
2. Learn to ride a bike (yep, it's true.)
3. Buy my family presents when it's their birthdays
4. Pay off the ol' debts (yep, it's true)
5. Make time to spend with people that mean lots to me
6. Obtain my drivers license (yep, it's true too)
7. Buy a Ford Courier Ute 1994 Twin Cab, and drive it (most definitely true)
8. Go rollerskating



More to come, I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the list. Did you know there's a rollerskating rink at Mt Wellington? Used to go there all the time with the kids. They have rollerblading there too. I hope you include us in your No.5. Enjoy your holidays. Bless ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for the heads up! Will definitely be looking around for some rollerskating rinks... perhaps we can make it a family day! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete