Monday, January 17, 2011

Everything You Need To Know. For Now ;)

BAYUM!


(Bayum? What the...?)


Well. I wanted to start this new blog off well. I've been thinking for a while now about how I would start it, what my first post would be about. Because you know, your first post is very special... it introduces prospective followers/readers to your writing style, and your writing purpose. 


So yeah, I've pondered on the topic of my first topic for the last 18 days of January. LOL.
Should've just started. 


Maybe I should tell you about my goals. Not so much goals but directions. 
Well, you know... when you call them goals, a cloak of certain despair/dissatisfaction falls upon them and you aren't (unless you're some amazing super human self-motivated person) too motivated anymore to see them through.


Wow, I'm using capital letters. If you look back at my old blog (Applez For Knowledge), you'll see why that's such a big thing.


Anyway, my new year's directions are as follows:


1)Trust God
2)Love People
3)Smile More
4)Complain Less
5)Make Money
6)Save Money
7)Give Money
8) Enjoy the ride, bumpy though it may be
9) Keep my pacific island savage wild hair untangled.
10) ;)


I actually have that written as number ten in my diary, lol. Maybe I couldn't think of another?
Oh and on 9, I'm seriously considering cutting my hair. Off. Aaaaall off. 
Yes, ALL off. What a weight off of my shoulders that would be. ha.. ha..


Wow, THAT was my first post? What an anticlimax. hahahaha
 Until we meet again... lol jk, until my next post.


Adeleina. Appelonia. Adellz. Bob. 


P.S. I'm currently studying for the S.A.T's, which I've never taken in my life. (I live in New Zealand.)
P.P.S. There is no secret ingredient.
P.P.P.S. I am especially fond of Cambodia...
P.P.P.P.S I like grammar. Correct grammar.
P.P.P.P.P.S I love God. As in Jesus. As in God. Sarayu...

2 comments:

  1. bayum? niiiice. great start to the new blog.

    also, nice background lawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the first ever word in your blog is BAYUM. Not bayum, but BAYUM. Always start off how you mean to finish off. Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete